Preferred Vision Care
Are you a member of American Dental Group?
Let’s talk about some membership benefits you may be unaware of! Did you know that as an American Dental Group member you can also have a membership with Preferred Vision Care (PVC) at no additional cost? This is a nationwide network of licensed ophthalmic professionals where you can receive quality eyecare and eyewear products at a fraction of the retail price!
How the Preferred Vision Care Program Works:
- There is no additional Enrollment Fee for these services if you enroll at the same time as your Dental Plan.
- Please allow two to four weeks to receive your Preferred Vision ID card and additional program description details.
- You can select the Preferred Provider of your choice. A list of local providers will be issued with your Preferred Vision member card. You can also view a list on the web site www.preferredvisioncare.com
- Take your ID card and eyewear prescription to the provider you select. This card provides savings for all dependents within your household.
- Choose from eyewear products with absolutely no restrictions of frames, color, size, style tint or lenses. You may purchase as often as you need or want glasses.
- Pay specially reduced prices for eyewear at the time of purchase. No claim forms or time-delayed reimbursements.
- For more questions, please call 1-800-635-7874 x 406 OR 408.
Q. What Preferred Providers can I choose from?
A. There are over 10,000 Preferred Providers nationwide including J.C. Penney, Sears, Vista Optical, Pearle Vision, Target, Wal-Mart Vision Center, Doctor’s Visionworks, and many private practice vision centers. You can find specific listings in your member packet or on the website www.preferredvisioncare.com
Q. What Forms Do I Fill Out? Whom Do I Pay?
A. There are no forms for either you or the provider to fill out. Merely pay your provider the special member cost of your glasses/contact lenses at the point of service. Your savings are realized immediately!
Example of Cost Savings:
Single Vision Typical Retail PVC Member
Metal Frame $ 125.50 $ 49.95
Plastic Lenses $ 55.00 $ 14.00
Scratch Resistant Coating $ 18.00 $ 9.00
Dispensing Fee $ 0.00 $ 35.00
TOTAL $ 198.50 $ 107.95
- Total Savings $90.55 or 46 %
Bifocal Typical Retail PVC Member
Plastic Frame $ 107.50 $ 42.95
Glass Lenses $ 74.00 $ 28.00
Photography Tint $ 30.00 $ 14.95
Dispensing Fee $ 0.00 $ 40.00
TOTAL $ 211.50 $ 125.90
- Total Savings $85.60 or 40 %
If you have any questions about becoming a member send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
I hope you take advantage of these amazing cost-saving benefits!
President, American Dental Group