Over 10,000 providers nationwide, including these major retailers:
Preferred Vision Care (PVC)
Contracted reduced rates for Preferred Vision Care (PVC) Members at over 10,000 providers nationwide
- J.C. Penney,
- Vista Optical,
- Pearle Vision,
- Wal-Mart Vision Center,
- Doctor’s Visionworks, and
- many private practice vision centers.
Specific listings in the member packet.
Members save up to 40% for corrective vision eyewear. Savings also offered on contact lenses and solutions as well as prescription sunglasses.
- One card valid for the entire household.
- No additional Enrollment Fee for these services if you enroll at the same time as your Dental Plan.
- Allow two to four weeks for receipt of your Preferred Vision ID card and additional program description details.
- Take your ID card and eyewear prescription to the provider you select and make your purchase at the special member rates.
When I recently went to fill a prescription from my ophthalmologist, the pharmacist told me the cost was $569 for a 30-day supply! Luckily with my prescription discount from American Dental Group I saved $254
UNA RX Prescription Savings Card
Contracted reduced rates for UNA RX Prescription Savings Card Members at over 54,000 providers nationwide
Included in our offering:
- Significant savings on prescription drugs
- Accepted at over 54,000 pharmacies nationwide.
- Cash discount savings program, not insurance
- Point of sale discount plan, not insurance.
- Savings up to 75%, lowest price logic, to guarantee that you get the best deal.
- Pre-existing conditions do not exclude members.
- One card valid for the entire household. Additional or replacement cards are $5.
- Pharmacy Help Line 800-248-1062, Customer Service 877-321-6755
- There is no additional Enrollment Fee for these services if you enroll at the same time as your Dental Plan.
- Card is pre-activated, which means you can use immediately.
- Take your ID card and prescriptions to your neighborhood pharmacy.
- You pay the lower of a discount off average wholesale price-AWP, discount off MAC pricing, or pharmacy promotional/retail prices.
Having worn glasses for the past 15 years, I was always frustrated at the cost because the vision benefits from my health care program did not give much, if any, savings. After joining ADG, I was excited to see the many different Vision providers that did offer discounts on glasses. I was able to purchase designer glasses with a significant discount. Thank you ADG for this additional benefit.